Securely Park you bicycle at an electronic bicycle locker, available at 4 County facilities.
The e-lockers are FREE for the first 9 hours daily and then $0.05/hour after. BikeLink operates and maintains the lockers. Order an access card through BikeLink to start parking your bike in one of these lockers.
Bike Locker Locations:
- Civic Center: 70 W. Hedding Street, San Jose
- Charcot: 2310 N. First Street, San Jose
- Berger: 1555 Berger Drive, San Jose
- VMC at Bascom: 751 S. Bascom Avenue, San Jose
Civic Center Bike Lockers
Securely store your bicycle at the Civic Center (70 West Hedding St, San Jose) for FREE. All bike lockers are for bike storage only and no other items shall be stored in lockers. The lockers are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Eligibility: only County employees
- Location: on the south end of the Civic Center
- Bike Locker Dimensions: 71” deep x 30” wide x 48” height
- Total Number of Lockers: 15 lockers
- How to Apply: complete and email the registration form to [email protected]
- Contact: [email protected]
Bicycle Repair Stations
Repair stations typically include a stand, pump, and tools for basic maintenance. Stations are currently located near the main entrance of 70 W. Hedding, San Jose, and the Gilroy Public Library, 350 W. 6th street, Gilroy.
The Social Services Agency (SSA) Julian campus (333 West Julian St. San Jose) has a bike room located on the first floor of the parking garage. This is available for County staff. This secured bike locker storage room is outfitted with 24 hanging storage racks, can be accessed with a punch code, and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. It is encouraged to bring your own lock. This will allow your bike to be secured within the bike storage room.
To acquire the access code to utilize the room, please email the Central Services desk at [email protected]; for questions, contact Central Services at 408-755-7111.
There are numerous racks available near the main entrance of many County Facilities.